The Urban Dictionary defines 'cankle' the word slang as:
"The absence of a defined ankle on a person -. Cui the calf of the leg merges directly into the foot The calf appears to replace the ankle -. Then 'cankle' the term"
It 'a clever word, but what comes after is not so much fun! ABC News reports that the people, and I'm assuming that most of the time women are turning to plastic surgery to create the slender ankles and shapely, paying up to $ 8,000 a pop. Declaration cankles the new muffin-top, they report that Gold Gym said recently in July was 'Cankle Awareness Month'.
Christina Reggie told ABC News his speech cankle:
"I thought it was ugly …-No matter how I'd try to fall, there would still be the fat on the outside."
Now, I'm not against people trying to improve themselves, it is a diet and fitness blog, after all. But, except in the case of a medically necessary surgery weight loss, I think there are better ways to manage self-improvement, addressing a scalpel.
If you have cankles and discomfort, there are some things you can do:
- Reduce the salt – can cause fluid retention and swelling.
- Cut calories – if you are overweight, you may be a carrier of fat in your ankles.
- Tones the calves – definition may help to create a more streamlined.
If you are in great shape and I still do not like the shape of the ankles, try some simple tricks of fashion from Livestrong forum:
- Choose shoes that are neutral toned skin to stretch your legs.
- Jump shoes with straps that draw attention to your ankles.
- Choose a shoe with a heel big, rather than thin.
- Draw attention to your favorite feature, however.
In the end, when it comes to bone structure, most of us just make the best of what Mother Nature has given us. Rather than crying cankles, go out and enjoy those strong, healthy legs, with a good run.
What do you think of the fuss about cankles? It 's time, or a waste of time?